Your HVAC system is something you probably don’t think very much about, but when it quits, you definitely feel the loss. A properly functioning system keeps you cool in the heat of summer and warm in the winter, but when your system breaks or isn’t running as efficiently as it could be, your home can be pretty uncomfortable. That’s why it is extremely important to keep your system well-maintained so that it doesn’t unexpectedly shut down when you need it most.
Here are some top reasons why you should invest in and maintain your heating, cooling, and ventilation system:
- Lower your utility bill. A well-maintained system can run more efficiently and use less energy to heat or cool your home, saving you money on your energy bill.
- Maintain healthy air quality. Ducts can get dirty over time with contaminants such as dirt, dust, dander, or even mold. Regular cleanings can remove these contaminants so that your system circulates clean air throughout your home.
- Avoid an emergency situation. HVAC systems most often fail during months of hard use. By maintaining your system, you can greatly reduce your chances of getting stuck without air conditioning or heating during the times you need it most.
- Increase the life of your system. Proper maintenance can keep your system running at optimum efficiency, increasing its lifespan and keeping you comfortable for years to come.
- Protect your warranty. Improper maintenance may void a warranty if your HVAC system has a problem. Keep a record of the times you have had your unit serviced.
If you are in need of HVAC repairs in Sarasota, Airrific Air Conditioning and Heating has you covered. We’re backed by over 25 years of experience and have earned an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau. Whether you’re in need of AC repair, duct cleaning or replacement, or heater installation, you can count on us for a job done right at a fair price. Call (941) 677-5957 now to schedule your service appointment!
New customers can receive a FREE service call with repair – an $85 value!