Sarasota Heater Repair
Trouble Staying Warm? Let Our Technicians Help! Call (941) 677-5957 Today.
Florida is known for its sunny weather and warm climate, but the winter months can still bring some chillier days. When the temperature does drop, you need to make sure your heating system is operating efficiently and effectively. If you need repairs, our Sarasota heater repair technicians are available around-the-clock to help. At our HVAC company, we make sure our clients enjoy comfortable, energy efficient homes year-round!
Repairing Your Heating System in Sarasota & Manatee Counties
At Airrific Air Conditioning and Heating, we always offer prompt and courteous service. Our licensed and factory-trained heater technicians show up ready to get to work repairing your heater. We bring our more than 25 years of industry experience and insight to every job we take on.
Our Sarasota Heater Repair Technicians Can Handle:
- Heat pump repairs
- Heating coil repairs
- Gas furnace repairs
- General heating system repairs
What Can Cause A Furnace To Stop Working?
When your furnace or heating system stops working properly, you may be unsure of what is causing the problem. Some of the most common causes of furnace related issues include: a clogged or blocked filter, issues related to the thermostat, damaged or malfunctioning mechanical or electrical components, leaks in the air ducts, low fuel, and problems with the pilot light. With each problem, different symptoms can appear indicating the issue. If you notice any of the following signs, consult with our expert Sarasota heater repair team today.
Signs Your Heater Needs Repair:
- If there is a lack of heat
- If you smell strong and unusual burning-like odors coming from the heater
- If you hear loud, shrill noises when the system is running, such as clanging, knocking, banging, or squeaking
- If the pilot light is yellow, instead of the usual blue
- If your utility bills have increased significantly from the previous months
- If you notice inconsistencies in the level of heat throughout the various rooms in your property
- If the heater or furnace has a hard time starting up or staying on
Make sure to have a professional heating technician come and evaluate your furnace as soon as you notice any of the above issues. Neglecting a repair can result in further damage and even decrease the system's lifespan. By scheduling necessary repairs and regular tune-ups, you can help keep your heater running smoothly for longer.
Why Choose Us for Heater Repair in Sarasota?
When it comes to heating repair as well as installation, you need to make sure you call on technicians who not only have the experience, but the expertise to solve your problem. On top of that, you want a HVAC company that cares about you as the customer. Airrific Air Conditioning and Heating also offers air conditioning repair and more!
When You Call Our Heating Team, You Get:
- Emergency services Monday through Saturday
- Impressive “A+” Rating from the Better Business Bureau
- EPA certified technicians who care about efficiency
- Decades of HVAC industry experience
- 1-year “No Sweat” guarantees and 10-year part warranties
- Great financial options, including up to 60 months and 0% interest
Above all else, your comfort is our number one priority. That is why we offer up-front pricing and flat rate fees to ensure you get the fast, reliable, and effective heater repair services you need in Sarasota, Venice, Bradenton, and the surrounding areas. You know exactly what you are getting by scheduling service with our technicians!
We proudly serve homeowners throughout Sarasota and Manatee counties. Call today for expert Sarasota heater repair services!
From discounts on service calls, to routine promotions on seasonal services, such as air conditioning maintenance, check back regularly for updates to help cut the cost of your service or repairs.Need to speak with a technician? Give us a call at 941-677-5957!
With that said I highly recommend Airific as the only AC firm you should have dealings with.- Bennett E.
I was so impressed I signed a 1 year service agreement!!- Sally K.
Best service tech ever!!!!- Cohen, Sandy And Louise
Timely and well done!- Larry C.
Thank you Todd and Luis "A-Team" for taking care of my needs.- Gordon C.